Business Development Intern
At namokiMODS, our goal is to be the leading brand in watch customisation. As a Business Development intern, you'll play a key role in helping us reach a wider audience.
Salary and Perks:
This is a paid full-time position. Salary will range from SGD 900-1200 depending on experience.
If you're a watch modder yourself, you'll be glad to know that we'll have an employee discount for you as well!
The Opportunity :
As a Business Development Intern, you’re responsible for generating revenue opportunities by identifying and exploring potential partnerships and ideas. The work environment is autonomous, collaborative, and rewarding for individuals who enjoy experimentation and having the freedom to test out new ideas.
Leveraging our strong brand and large community, you'll be able to work on initiatives that impact thousands of real users and customers every day.
Our Ideal Candidate Is:
Coachable - be open to feedback and understand that we're all a work in progress;
A Problem Solver - you ask questions and find creative solutions;
Collaborative - you know winning is a team sport and find value in sharing ideas and success with others. You believe that it's better to over-communicate than under;
Goal-oriented - you understand that goal-setting is a critical component of achieving greatness;
Data-driven - you understand the importance of metrics and data in decision-making.
What You’ll Work On:
- Assist in researching/identifying new market opportunities
- Assist in execution of BD activities
- Identify competitors and understand their products, sales and marketing strategies
- Grow our network of affiliates
- Identify and implement affiliate program best practices
- Optimize affiliate performance
- Manage relationships with our affiliates
- Prospecting for new wholesale/distributor leads
- Handle requests and questions from potential wholesale customers
- Reach out to modders/high frequency order customers to discuss potential partnerships or collaborations
- Sharing of Modder discount program
- Be an advocate for the KOLs and influencers in our niche
- Find relevant websites, communities that will benefit from our outreach
- Explore avenues for content collaboration
- Convey ideas/collaborate with social media stakeholders for BD activities eg. Collaboration giveaways
How to Apply:
Think you'll be a good fit? Drop me an email with your resume at email@example.com and we'll be in touch.